Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 1: An Introduction

It's hard to believe it's been almost 7 years since my last blogging adventure!  That blog was to provide my friends and family stateside of my adventures studying abroad in Australia. 
This time, I'll use my blog to inform you of the wonderful happenings in my life. 
Just a little background information...
I was born and raised in Midlothian, TX.  Lived there my entire life.  Attended and graduated from Austin College in Sherman, TX with my BA in Psychology and MA in Teaching.  Began teaching 2nd grade in a small Catholic school. 

My 1st class of 2nd graders!

                                                            My 2nd bunch of kiddos!

After two years of teaching, I got the bug to go back to school, so I began my Education Administration certification to obtain my Principal Certification.  I left the classroom while in school and was the Assistant Principal at the same Catholic school.  I completed the program this past May. 

After lots of thinking and hard decisions, I decided to change schools and return to the classroom.  I will be starting a new adventure this fall back in 2nd grade, this time in a public school. 

I have a wonderful supportive family who is always there for me!  I love our Sunday brunches, baseball games and road trips. 
With Mom and Jess!

After a fishing trip with Dad and Charlie.  And, YES, I caught the biggest fish!

I have a wonderful boyfriend who I wouldn't trade in a million years.  We enjoy sporting events, biking and SUSHI!!  We are going to Poland tomorrow for the Euro 2012!  We will also be visiting Italy.  (I'll fill you in on the details when we get back.)


Aren't these guys cute?!?!

Hopefully I won't bore you too much with my everyday, ordinary life. 

Enjoy today!


No comments:

Post a Comment